General service questions, technical questions, orders for spare parts and fault hotline
In case of general service or technical questions around your eurolaser system, spare parts orders and faults, please contact:
- Hotline: +49 (0) 4131 / 9697-400
- Fax: +49 (0) 4131 / 9697-444
- Email: service[at]eurolaser.com
If you have any questions regarding a fault, please provide us with the following information:
- Your company name
- The serial number of your eurolaser system
- The service ID number (fault tracking number) if you have already contacted us for this fault
- Description of the fault Our competent service team will immediately support you.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions in this section. If you can‘t find the answer to your question, you can also get in touch with us via the contact form or simply ask for a personal consultation.
Questions at a glance
For optimal service support, we offer remote maintenance via TeamViewer.
TeamViewer QuickSupport is a very compact customer module that requires neither installation nor administrator rights on the target computer. The connection to TeamViewer is secured during use via modern cryptographic encryption methods. A password is also generated for each session.
Procedure of a Teamviewer session:
- Contact our service support by telephone (+49 (0) 4131 / 9697-400)
- Download and start TeamViewer
- Tell our support staff the TeamViewer ID and password
Why don’t you, too, take advantage of the further training opportunities offered by the eurolaser ACADEMY? Regular workshops and seminars train you and your employees and enhance your know-how.