Professional service and technical support
We offer customised service agreements in line with your individual needs with a warranty period of up to 5 years. This boosts both your financial security and that of your production.
1. Your benefits at a glance:
- Free supply of spare parts over a period of 60 months
- Financial security for your capital goods thanks to predictable costs
- Also available as an option for your laser beam source
Service Hotline Plus / On-site Service Plus
You can reach us round the clock if you need to (24/7). Our competent contact persons are at your disposal and can be reached via the telephone. On request our technicians will come to you on-site as quickly as possible, even outside of business hours and on public holidays.
2. Your benefits at a glance:
- A must for continuous production (2-3 shift operation)
- Available any time, anywhere
- Immediate contact with a laser specialist
- Instant feedback for fault rectification and how to proceed further
Dismounting/reassembly in the event of a move
Our technicians cooperate closely with you and plan your move in detail. If you wish we will view the new production halls prior to the move. We arrange timely dismounting and professional packing of your laser system. We then install the laser system in the new facility and put it into operation again. The system is handed over to you complete and ready for further production.
3. Your benefits at a glance:
- Handling as a general contractor
- Project planning and re-commissioning from a single source
- Dismantling and installation carried out exclusively by certified eurolaser technicians
WATCHDOG - Live monitoring and remote diagnostics
You always have all the key functions of your laser system in full view with our ‘Watchdog’ analysis tool. This live monitoring function displays key parameters and error messages in real time. Its remote diagnostics enable faster fault removal and better planning of service jobs.
4. Your benefits at a glance:
- Time saving thanks to fast fault detection
- Minimised service costs thanks to remote diagnosis
- Optimum support thanks to exact recognition of faults
- Live monitoring in real time
- Higher productivity thanks to minimised downtimes
- Automatic error messages