What are the benefits of laser cutting in the area of soft signage?
- Seamless cutting of large formats that extend beyond the processing area
- Precise and true to contour cutting of printed materials through camera detection and fiducial marks
- Perfect cut edges with no fraying - Sealing saves additional work steps
- Simple machine operation and software control
- Distortion-free cutting in every direction
- Optimized for series production and 24/7 operation
- Less cleaning effort due to reduced dust generation when cutting
- Integration into existing production workflows possible
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters have for cutting printed textiles?
Where are laser-cut soft signage products used?
In view of the many advantages that soft signage brings with it due to efficient digital printing and the lightweight polyester fabric, display manufacturers have discovered many different applications for themselves. The products are used both indoors and outdoors. Typical examples are beach flags, flags, banners and pennants. In addition, the advertising industry is a large customer, including advertising banners for construction fences or building advertising. If soft signage is combined with a tenter frame system, it can be used to produce signs and graphics for retail, reception areas, events and trade fairs or shop window displays. Installed in illuminated carriers, display solutions can be used for day / night operation.
Overall, soft signage is very versatile and has a dominant status in the display industry. In the future, solutions will also increasingly be offered in small series via web-on-demand.
eurolaser customers from soft signage processing:
The market leader for flags and banners in Austria was the first customer for the 3XL-series. Years of experience in processing large format textiles makes Fahnen-Gärtner a Soft Signage expert.
Application examples of the eurolaser CO2 laser systems:
We have tested the following materials for their laser cutting ability:
Digital printing on polyester fabrics - our laser cutting tests on materials by G+O Friedrich showed the usefulness of eurolaser systems in the advertising industry.