There are currently state funding programs in numerous countries for the purchase of production technology for the manufacture of protective equipment. Please inform yourself at your institutions.
What are the advantages of laser cutting of face shields?
- Clean and perfect cut edges without post-processing
- No material fixation necessary due to vacuum table
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- Precision during laser cutting of filigree details
- Consistently high cutting quality because there is no tool wear
- No crushing of the material and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters have when cutting face protection?
Production of face protection with CO2 laser systems:
A typical application of the laser is the cutting of plastics, for example for face shields or transparent protective walls in retail. The laser can cut numerous plastics, so that face shields or protective walls can be manufactured in different sizes and materials depending on the requirements. In recent years, the developments have meanwhile made laser technology a real competitor for conventional processing methods, such as punching and knife-cutters (cutting plotters), even with larger quantities. Very high precision and the almost maintenance-free ‘laser’ tool are now convincing more and more companies. The flexible design in the contour selection allows a quick adjustment in size and shape so that the production of protective equipment can be quickly and easily adapted to the requirements.